Quality Lifecycle Management
Galaxias Quality Lifecycle Management (QLM) is the formal management to obtain systematic
quality for all aspects of 'quality'.
It is applied to product or service quality, in terms of, for instance:
- compliancy (to standards like ISO9000, FDA, SPICE, HACCP, ITIL, ...)
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) or SLOs (Services Level Objectives)
- SLAs (Service Level Agreements) or OLAs (Operational Level Agreements)
- defect rates (for instance in Lean 6 Sigma environments), reliability (and analysis)
- and risk management in general (risk being applied according standards and frameworks of
any type such as ISO9000 and others).
QLM goes fully aligned with the Lifecycle of a product or service development. It is a key
process with implication from and visibility to all active and passive stakeholders and
Galaxias integrates with Lean 6 Sigma, KANBAN, CSIP and others.